Im sure if your anything like i am its very important to look our best out in public!! The hottest runway trends are always changing from season to season and keeping up is very important!! I have a teenage girl who will refuse to go to the mall with me inless im some what on point with the todays fashion world,in her eyes my hair has to be the correct color,my nails has to have the coolest design,my make-up has to be applied a certain way and my clothes has to be from the hottest line.I quess you wont see me out to often with her!!
Im no superstar or no plain jane,i just like to look nice and presentable.I have a few tips i would love to share with you for weaving the hottest runway trends into your day-to-day looks.
- Keep your favorite blog bookmarked- I found a blog online where all the latest beauty products are updated on a daily basis.It posts all the different beauty products that are out along with reviews and prices.I always read the reviews before i purchase beauty products.
- Subscribe to your favorite fashion magizine- Find a good subscription deal on a magazine that you can always count on to show you the latest styles.Its good to read about how to apply make-up and see the latest shoes out.
- Keep up with the fashion reality shows- Tons of reality shows on tv are up to date with fashion.I love the Hairshow,i learn all the different hairstyles that are in.I watch the talk shows and im in love with the Style Network channel.
- Be a frugal shopper- Yard sales,consinment shops,and coupons will carry you a long way with being able to save on the beauty products, fashion purses and clothes we all love.You can even find good deals online.
- Watch the fashion shows- Jerseylicious is a reality show that i watch faithfully!The girls are all hairdressers and dress well.I learn so many hair styles watching them.I love their make-up.
- Get measured-In order to look good,you must have your measurements in the correct places.You dont want to wear a pair of slacks with the bottoms touching the ground,or your bra snapping open.
- Department Stores/Outlets-From my experience,when i shop at the outlet stores i find more deals and the lattest fasion.I can find bargins with department stores but outlets are discounted allready.
- Shop in your attic- Im sure some place in your house or storage you have clothes bagged that went out of style yrs ago,well these days all the fashion from the past has come back.I found so many neat scarfs in my attic along with the colorful pants i thought were never going to come back into style.
- Trade and borrow- Family members and friends will always be willing to trade or borrow different items.The pink shirt your sister dont like would give to you for your blue eye shadow.
- Watch Entertainment Tonight- All the celebrities are always up to par with the hottest fashion.The latest purses,shoes and make-up styles can be watched on Entertainment Tonight.
I hope these tips are useful to you,please feel free to share some of yours below.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Kenmore blogging program, making me eligible to get a $50 gift card. For more information on how you can participate click here.
Enter the Runway to Washer Sweepstakes celebrating the Kenmore Elite Top-Load High Efficiency Washer/Dryer which custom-blends six different wash motions to ensure the right cleaning and care for your favorite clothes. You can enter for a chance to win the grand prize which includes a Kenmore washer and dryer, a year’s supply of Tide®, and a trip for two to NYC with seats at Thakoon’s show where you’ll meet the designer, and receive items from his collection!
More about Kenmore Washers and Dryers
Introducing the Kenmore Elite Top-Load High Efficiency Washer. With Smart Motion™ Technology, it custom-blends six different wash motions to ensure the right cleaning and care for your clothes. Even designer styles from Thakoon’s collections have been washed in this machine.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
With its nationwide network of Sears stores, including 848 full-line stores, Sears, Roebuck and Co. is a leading U.S. retailer of apparel, automotive and home products and services for families across the country. Sears also offers a variety of merchandise and services through its Web sites, sears.com and landsend.com, a variety of specialty stores and catalogs.
More info- http://www.kenmore.com