Review - The Day Baby Was Born - New Free Web Application
SocialMoms and Our friends at Tommee Tippee has teamed up and asked me to help spread the word about The Day Baby Was Born a new FREE web application launched by Tommee Tippee.You don't want to miss out on this,trust me!!
The Day Baby Was Born is a FREE web application that captures your baby's beginnings,a digital storybook created by gathering information automatically about the day your baby was born.These are memories you will love to have your child, family or friends look back at one day together.You can start this keepsake the moment you know you're pregnant.It will give you a lifetime of stories.Your child will enjoy sitting on your lap one day while you share these special moments.These stories will be shared for many generations.
You can spend as long as you would like creating your storybook.Add what ever memories you would like.The Day Baby Was Born will do pretty much all the work for you,we all know what it's like that special day!!With just a little input from you it will be further personalized with photos,journals and guided story telling.This web application captures many facts,news and information from the day your baby was born.
I wish I could go back in time to the day my daughter was born.Seeing photos of all the family and friends who visited at the hospital,knowing who gave which gifts,her first cry,her first breath of air into the world,meeting her the first few seconds.I can go on and on about those memories I can never have again.Of course I can remember them but to watch them all on a digital storybook is just magical!! You just have to check this out!!
With The Day Baby Was Born, you can capture some or all of the following, depending on how much time you want to spend:
- Facebook Wall comments and well-wishes by friends and family through pregnancy and birth announcements
- Your pregnancy journal from each week of the journey to the birth day
- News, facts and information from the day your baby was born
- Your personal story and letter to baby to preserve forever the feelings from that day
- It’s is a simple way to create a beautiful record of the world at the moment your baby arrived
- Learn more about The Day Baby Was Born at http://www.thedaybabywasborn.com/
- The Day Baby Was Born Brought to you by www.tommeetippee.us
- See a sample storybook created with The Day Baby Was Born here: http://tommeetippee.sierrabravo.net/pdf/tt_storybook_example2b.pdf
- See a video about The Day People Was Born here: http://www.thedaybabywasborn.com/?t=video
- Like Tommee Tippee on Facebook
- Follow @tommeetippee_na on Twitter
Tommee Tippee, from the UK based Mayborn Group Limited, is the number-one brand of infant and toddler feeding products in Great Britain one of the top brands of infant products and accessories in the global market. Loved by parents and children alike, Tommee Tippee has received numerous brand accolades in Great Britain, including top ranks in the prestigious Mother and Baby Awards, a head-to-head assessment of competitive products voted on by moms themselves. The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature line of baby bottles has been chosen as Great Britain’s best baby bottle, winning the Gold award in 2006/7, in 2008/9 and again in 2009/10.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Tommee Tippee blogging contest for a chance to get a
gift pack worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here