Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

How to Get Paid Blogging

How to Get Paid Blogging

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

I have been earning money by blogging with SocialSpark, I write up about a 400  word post about which ever topic/lead I choose to blog about from the topics/leads they give me to choose from. In return I earn points for each post I do and trade them in for cash by paypal or a check. Example today I was given a Quaker Oatmeal post to accept or deny, they give you a few days to post it and the points will be there. It's that simple!

Just last month I earned 15,000 points ($1 each point) $15 just for blogging about a Walgreen's post! Does it get that easier to make money? Once you sign up for SocialSpark they will email you when ever they have leads available. I been receiving like 4 leads a month! They allow you to set what ever price you want to get paid for doing each post and find the leads according to your price! Of course you have to be reasonable! But $15 for doing a 400 word post that takes me about 20mins. to post is well worth it to me. That can be a monthly phone bill or cable bill paid.

So, if you have a blog up and running you can sign up as their taking bloggers to publish for them, you don't have to be a "big-time" blogger!!  

To sign up to start making a commission by blogging about interesting products & services via SocialSpark Sign up here.


Do you have any tips on how to make a few extra dollars monthly or what could you use a few extra dollars monthly on?  Please feel free to comment below!

0 comments:

 
Design by Danielle's Designs