Image Map

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday Party

Birthday Party
Guest post written by my buddy Brian Workman
My son is having a slumber party this Friday to celebrate his 11th birthday. 7 boys, all age 11-12, are going to be taking over my house! We have a lot of fun activities planned outside to get their energy out, and of course, pizza and cake. I’m thinking we will end the evening with a movie in the living room to hopefully help everyone wind down and get ready to fall asleep. I’m going to check out http://www.expertsatellite.com/ later to see what movies are available right now. My son says he wants a horror film, but I know better than to do that! I’d have 7 scared boys sleeping in my bed! Ha! I’m pretty sure most of their moms would only allow PG-13 at the most anyway. I’m thinking I might need to pick out the movie ahead of time and okay it with the parents as they drop their kids off for the party. You never know what some families rules are about stuff like that, and I certainly don’t want to step on any toes.

0 comments:

 
Design by Danielle's Designs