Holiday Cheer with the New KRE-O Toy Line
SocialMoms and Hasbro has teamed up together and asked me to share with my readers about the release of the new KRE-O value-filled toy line!! You may read more about this request here.
In honor of the release of the new KRE-O line, I would like to share with you a great new gift idea for the entire family: KRE-O building sets! KRE-O is a new, value-filled toy line found in the construction aisle. It’s a standout gift for both Transformers and building fans ages 6 years and up.
I have a few of the many reasons why the KRE-O set would be a great gift for kids:
- There’s a KRE-O set for everyone and every budget. There are twelve KRE-O Transformers sets available, from Basic sets for beginner builders to deluxe sets for the pros. The sets range in price from $7.99-$59.99 and each set allows kids to construct one of two models: a Transformers character in robot or vehicle mode offering two different builds in one! Most also come with a unique, collectible KREON figure that add another level of play to the sets.
- The KRE-O Transformers sets resonate with kids of all ages. The third Transformers movie, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, was a smash this past summer and the KRE-O collection is inspired by the Generation 1 Transformers lore the 1980’s, so 6 year olds to teens and adults can get in on the action once KRE-O sets are unwrapped.
- KRE-O bricks are compatible with other leading brick based sets on the market so families don’t have to invest in a new brick system or worry about mixing up bricks and blocks! Unwrap KRE-O gifts and welcome them easily into your toy chest.
So,with these reasons you can check out the new KER-O line here,just in time for Christmas!!!
I would also love to share with you my top tips of how I spread holiday cheer and keep spirits bright during holiday gatherings:
- I ask all of the kids in my family who I shop for to tell me 5 things they would love to have as a Christmas gift.Out of those 5 items I try my hardest to give 1 item on their list as their present.On Christmas Eve the whole family will then get together at my house and we open the gifts.Just seeing all the kids eyes light up with their gifts is cheerful.
- My family and I donate our time helping the local shelter serving Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless,we collect clothing and food that we now longer use and donate the items to the shelter as well.It feels so good to see them smile!
- Planning a family trip to drive through different neighborhoods to see all the Christmas declarations and lights is very exciting,we all choose a neighborhood and just drive pass and take pictures for a few hours then go home and have hot chocolate together.It's so peaceful and fun to spend time together.
- The kids and I will bake cookies at Christmas time for their classmates and add them in a neat gift bag with a few educational gadgets like pencils,erasers,tablets and a ruler or whatever we want to add.The class loves when we give these goodie bags out,it makes us feel really good to know they love them.
What are some of your tips for how you spread holiday cheer and keep spirits bright during holiday gatherings? Please feel free to share,I'd love to hear your stories.
About Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc. is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. Come see how Hasbro inspires play through their brands at http://www.hasbro.com.
Enter to win one of over 1,000 KRE-O Construction Sets in the Great Brick Giveaway
More info: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com
Follow @hasbronews on Twitter
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here